At OBBC we believe that the Bible is God's holy Word. That's why the Bible is the central focus of all of our services and ministries. Therefore...
- We believe in the inspiration of the Bible and that it is our final authority for faith and practice
- We believe in one God, existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spiri
- We believe in the virgin birth of Christ
- We believe in the sinfulness of man and his need for salvation
- We believe in the redemptive work of Christ through his death, burial, and resurrection
- We believe that man is saved by faith in Christ as Savior, not by man's good works
- We believe in the pre-tribulational rapture of the church and Christ's pre-millennial return
- We believe in the responsibility of the local church to separate from sin and false teaching
For a complete set of our beliefs or to obtain our church constitution, please contact us.
10 Park Lane
Reading, PA 19606